UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thank You Again Oldies Club.

Kathyw

And a lovely Christmas card. Brummie now has enough stuff for Christmas to warrant his own Santa sack. :rolleyes:

He has brought more to our home than we could possible give him. He makes us laugh with his funny ways and when he is sleeping we constantlydo awwwwww's.

KazzKitten doesn't know what to make of him as he completely ignores her and she doesn't like, nor is she used to, being ignored.

Jimgy will sometimes lay on the bed with Brummie and Brummie takes no notice. (Brummie has a brand new bed coming for Christmas but he doesn't know yet).

Thank you again for all who made it possible for this wonderful chap to join our family.

Spec. Liz. :flowers:

And a lovely Christmas card. Brummie now has enough stuff for Christmas to warrant his own Santa sack. :rolleyes:

He has brought more to our home than we could possible give him. He makes us laugh with his funny ways and when he is sleeping we constantlydo awwwwww's.

KazzKitten doesn't know what to make of him as he completely ignores her and she doesn't like, nor is she used to, being ignored.

Jimgy will sometimes lay on the bed with Brummie and Brummie takes no notice. (Brummie has a brand new bed coming for Christmas but he doesn't know yet).

Thank you again for all who made it possible for this wonderful chap to join our family.

Spec. Liz. :flowers:

Awww that is so lovely to hear :wub: Please don't thank us, we got to thank you and Ray and the rest of the family for opening your home and hearts to our little Brummie. :flowers: By the way, we need more pictures :biggrin:

Cindy

More piccies tomorrow as the camera is in a drawer that has kitchen stuff in front of it.

This afternoon I had Jimgy on my lap and Brummie was sitting beside me and they had kisses and I couldn't get to the camera. Brummmie was on my lap first but got off when Jimgy jumped up beside me. He is a true gentleman.

Well finally got to the camera but seems batteries were dead and so dopey moi was taking photos than were not going to be loaded. :wacko:

Anyway I have one :rolleyes:

I bought another bed for Brummie and one the same but smaller for the cats, guess which one Brummie prefers?

b30.jpg

He cannot be comfortable yet he refuses to stay in the larger bed if put in there, when he wants to stretch out he goes onto the big bed but seems to love squishing himself in this bed.

Your Thank you, whilst appreciated do make me giggle, if you had held Brummie to ransom I wouold have paid anything for him. :biggrin:

He delights us more each day.

Yesterday as we were the only ones in the park we let Brummie off the lead to have a sniff, he was actually almost running from one tree to another and was most annoyed when I put the lead back on and Ray took him back to the car with him, freedom went to his head I think.

Will take camera with my in the morning and will take some piccies then.

For a doglet with no teeth, he can certainly put the grub away. :biggrin:

Another toothless yorkie. Our Tess ended up with no teeth. It doesn't bother them at all. Such spirited little packages aren't they. Your tale brought back a memory of Tess. She used to hog the largest bed and the Viz (big dog) used to squash up in her bed. :laugh: It's lovely to hear how much fun you're having with him. :wub: