UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Irish Dogs

EGAR

Sarah your post sums it all up, eloquently.

I couldn't say no either.

me either..a dog is a dog to me and any we CAN help is worth giving that chance to :GroupHug:

The post about the Shih Tzus turned my stomach..children wanting to 'have fun' with them, dear God how can they feel that way..my daughter move Heaven and earth to help ANY creature, how have they come to be this way about a living creature?? :mecry: I know these things happen..but it seriously disturbs me when its children doing this, they should be innocent and loving animals, treating them with respect...So sad :(

k

i am going to lock this

not because i dont want it discussing but because I can already see the great big steaming pile of pooh this is going to become. the OP raises a valid point but I can see this becmming a DP/refuge thing very quickly and tbh at the moment I really dont need it.

lets all just focus on helping dogs that need our help wherever they are. Be that in the UK, Eire, malaysia, madagascar, erm... france, acsencion island..

it doesnt matter where they are - just help them

eta.. obviously cats and other critters too

feel free to start another thread about animals locations but if it goes DP/refuge that onwill be locked too. life is too short.. just move on\co-exist\whatever