UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Greatings From Lincoln

Nicki xxx

Helloooo,

Can't remember if I introduced myself or not when I joined a while ago but this is me just incase :biggrin:

I am Nicki, married to Glen with a darling princess tatty puss called Sukie Sue who I adore

We all line in sunny Lincoln and I am a volunteer for Doris Banham Sanctuary (www.dogsos.co.uk) in my spare time.

Rejoined to have a go on the auction - you have some fab stuff :biggrin:

I'm not a true yellow belly as I am originally a berkshire numpkin from Reading, having settled up here about ten years ago but I love Lincoln, it's a fantastic place and is definately home now! May be I am an honoury yellow belly :laughingsmiley:

Here is my baby Suki Sue -

smiling.jpg

sukieonchasielong.jpg

and me

me.jpg

Please don't think I am a bad mum and presume I over feed Suki as this is not the case at all. Yes she is clinically obese but there is nothing the vet or I can do about it. Suki has an extremely rare bladder disorder for which she has had three major operations in the past two years. She has too much scar tissue on her blader for them to operate again. There is only one type of food she is able to eat which is prescrived by the vets and which costs a fortune and unfortunately makes her put on LOADS a weight.

Bless her she is the most gentle cat in the world though and while she is still able to enjoy a full and painfree life which she does she will share my humble abode. Suki Sue is fat but there is just more of her to cuddle :biginlove: