UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Labrador X Stolen From Hull

Ian

Tyson a 4 year old black labrador x with a white flash on his chest was stolen on Albert Avenue in Hull on 17th September. He is chipped.

A vehicle and reg. no was quoted so the taker was presumably seen and I therefore wonder whether this lad may have been dumped somewhere.

Owner appears to be desperately looking for him as the notice I've seen here in the village is about 12 miles from where he was taken from and a £500 reward is being offered for his safe return.

Maria can be contacted on 01482 569889

The car alleged to have taken the dog, a silver Vauxhall Vectra estate has now been traced to Wales so this dog could turn up anywhere.

This lady obviously did something silly here but nevertheless I'm sure she now realises that without the unkind comments she is receiving from the newspaper's readers. You don't call in the police, press and poster the area with an offer of a £500 reward for a dog you don't care about

Silly or not her dog is missing, she appears to be doing everything she can to find him again so please do keep an eye out for this boy.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/d...barsearch#views

• 2 weeks later...
The car alleged to have taken the dog, a silver Vauxhall Vectra estate has now been traced to Wales so this dog could turn up anywhere.

This lady obviously did something silly here but nevertheless I'm sure she now realises that without the unkind comments she is receiving from the newspaper's readers. You don't call in the police, press and poster the area with an offer of a £500 reward for a dog you don't care about

Silly or not her dog is missing, she appears to be doing everything she can to find him again so please do keep an eye out for this boy.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/d...barsearch#views

Ive been involved in trying to trace the car and tyson, the car is registered to pwhelli in north wales, the police have been to the address, but the person registered there uses it mainly as a postal address and has not been in wales to the knowledge of the police since june this year.

The police have told me that this chap has family in Oldham, and frequents Brighton. so please if anyone is in either of these areas please keep a look out for tyson, the car is a silver/grey vauxhall astra ls turbo diesel estate

Id also like to say, I agree with Ian, the comments in the newspaper were totally out of order.

Marie is only to aware of the huge mistake she made trying tyson up outside the leisure centre, i expect many of us have made mistakes and on hindsight wonder whatever possessed us.

Marie and I have been in constant contact with the police in Hull and Pwhelli, there is a pmc out on the vehicle in question so hopefully they will pull this guy in soon, then perhaps we will get the answers we are looking for. Maries mum is very ill and in her 80's she is missing Tyson immensly, so please everyone pull together and try and get tyson home where he belongs.

Tyson is home, after a lot of phone calls today, managed to track down the thiefs father, couldnt find a number for him so asked a neighbour if she would get him to call me, he contacted his daughter in Hull, and she rang me, her brother had told her that he had found the dog wandering, and had kept him. She said she would ring him and get him to take the dog back,I contacted the owner and she was about three quarters of an hour away from home , so we all waited with baited breath to see if he would take tyson back, then i had another phone call from his sister to say hed taken the dog back and tied it to the gate, so i tried to ring the owner to tell her that tyson was outside, and she was engaged because she was trying to ring me to say she had just got home and Tyson was there. He looks as though he has been well looked after, but glad to be home where he belongs. Welcome home Tyson xxxxxxxxxxxxxx