UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Learning To Drive - Need To Boost My Confidence

ReikiAnge

Anyone else still progressing with their lessons?

I have my theory test tomorrow so could do with some good luck vibes!!!

The driving is going really well - recently had a 3 week break due to holidays but am back into it now and feeling more confident with every lesson. Things are sort of happening now without having to think about it which makes it all so much easier lol. My instructor is great too which helps - a bit barmy but far better than learning with someone dead boring. We even stopped for me to buy a sack of dog food today :laugh:

I love driving on the faster roads and think dual carraigeways are ace. My main problem was wibbling a bit at junctions and roundabouts but getting much more comfortable with them now and todays lesson went really well. Just falling back a little on the manoevers side of things due to cracked ribs making twisting very painful but was doing fine with them until my injury so am sure I will pick them up again with no problem once I am less achey.

Best of luck to all those still working towards passing their test - I can't believe how much I enjoy it so if anyone is still teetering on the edge give it a go! :laugh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic