UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Weekend Pics

Ruby1Nic

Ruby's long distance boyfriend, Caine, has been staying with us for the weekend. We've taken quite a few pics and thought we'd share a few with y'all. Hope you enjoy :biggrin:

"You looking at me ?" ....... "Well, YOU looking at ME?"

DSCF0096-1.jpg

All sat nicely

DSCF0097.jpg

Now where can I park my bike ? :laugh: :blush02:

DSCF0101.jpg

Waaaaasss' aaaaat ? (Aeroplane flies overhead)

DSCF0087.jpg

Handsome boy :wub:

DSCF0086.jpg

"Peeeeeep O"

DSCF0065-1.jpg

The Dog Listener/whisperer..........or the one with the treats ?!

DSCF0079.jpg

Follow me

DSCF0068-2.jpg

Again, all sat nicely

DSCF0073.jpg

Looks like a great weekend. Is that Dunster Beach in the first photos?

*also curious about the lawn

Hiya BilRed (and Alison) - well spotted, it is Dunster - walking towards Blue Anchor. For anyone for whom tha means nothing ....it's in Zummerzet, just outside Minehead. It is a lovely lovely beach.

Now to the lawn, yes we still have grass and plenty of it. We've a few yellow patches here and there and a permanent border just in front of the garage where Ruby dug it up when she was a pup, but she's not really been a digger for the last no. of years now so I guess we are lucky in that respect.

Thanks for looking everyone :flowers:

Hiya BilRed (and Alison) - well spotted, it is Dunster - walking towards Blue Anchor. For anyone for whom tha means nothing ....it's in Zummerzet, just outside Minehead. It is a lovely lovely beach.

Now to the lawn, yes we still have grass and plenty of it. We've a few yellow patches here and there and a permanent border just in front of the garage where Ruby dug it up when she was a pup, but she's not really been a digger for the last no. of years now so I guess we are lucky in that respect.

Thanks for looking everyone :flowers:

I was told that Dunster no longer allowed dogs on the beach - I take it that isn't right then?

:biggrin: I recognise that beach and those woods.Lovely photos.

Bilred dogs are allowed on the beach all the way from Blue Anchor to Minehead.They need to be on-lead only above the shore line at Dunster beach - otherwise it's bliss for them.Go almost every weekend.I park at Blue Anchor cause it's free and I'm a cheapskate. :rolleyes:

Ruby1Nic if you spot someone perched on the concrete to the far left in that first photo who's reading a paper whilst a manic brown terrier is diving after stones in the stream that'll be me and Duncan,Daisy will be hunting for mice/rats in the bushes behind :biggrin:

Edited by zico's mum

Bilred dogs are allowed on the beach all the way from Blue Anchor to Minehead.They need to be on-lead only above the shore line at Dunster beach - otherwise it's bliss for them.Go almost every weekend.I park at Blue Anchor cause it's free and I'm a cheapskate. :rolleyes:

Dunster here we come! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Zico'sMum and BilRed,

Yes Dunster is lovely isn't it. If I see you reading there Zico'sMum we'll come over and say "hi" - I just hope Ruby doesn't try and 'help' you read it though :blush02:

Another lovely walk just through Minehead and out twds Porlock is Horner Woods - great wooded walk with streams for doggies to cool off in and lovely cafes for cream teas afterwards as well :)