UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Friendly Places In

kiri_tc

Hi all,

After having a holiday away this year without the dogs i have vowed never to do it again, so next year we are planning on going to corwall for a week. so im now looking for a cottage or log cabin,

The specifications are

Must be big enough to sleep two adults, two children and two dogs (one in crate)

some nice walks nearby,

secure garden for dogs to go in.

does nayone have any reccomendations?

Thankyou in advance :biggrin:

http://www.cottages4u.co.uk (I think :wacko: ) and do a search for 'Rocky Hill' which is in Holywell Bay - there is a dog friendly bungalow which sleeps 6 and is just a stone's throw away from the glorious Holywell Bay beach and sand dunes and ideally situated for touring. I'm sure you get a discount for 2 persons though - so plenty of room to spread yourselves out!

We've been going there for autumn breaks for the past few years and were supposed to be going at the end of October but had to cancel coz we've put our house on the market here in Herts and decided to go live in Pembrokeshire :biggrin: so had to cancel Rocky Hill coz we need the money and OH needs the annual leave to go property hunting in West Wales instead (just need to sell our house now - not picked the best time to sell though :unsure: )

RH is comfortable, has enclosed garden etc. I have some photo's (somewhere) so shout if you're interested.

Sandra

We are going HERE next year. It has enclosed garden etc :flowers:

Hello

Love it around there, you will see the Newfoundland dog who does lifesaving from Sennen beach, we have met him and taken some pictures of him last year as he was being filmed for German television.

We have twice stayed on the Cape, you turn left in front of the little supermarket, go past the school onto the Cape Road? The house is lovely with big rooms, we have bed and breakfast, but normally they try and use the property for more corporate type do's, it is called Boswedden House. Last year we were lucky to get in as they had a cancellation.

I don't know how long it will take you to get there from where you live, but it takes us most of the day.

I hope you have a great time with good weather.