UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mal's Test Results

BillyMalc

So sorry it wasn't better news. :GroupHug:

I'd like to echo Celeste's statement. 'He doesn't know there is anything wrong with him'. Life is the same as ever for him, although for you it is not.

This is something I tried to keep in mind when my boy Sam had lymphoma. I know how hard it is for you but you'll be strong for him.

Juliex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that news Billy :(

Don't forget Zara's Herbal Tea either. As I said before we have had positive results with it on a couple of our dogs and recommended it to others and they have had the same.

http://www.grammasintl.com/

Have lots of these :GroupHug:

I've had a look at it and it looks good! :) I've already ordered Essiac though, on recommendation of a friend, whose dog has lived with cancer for years rather than the months that she was given. I wouldn't mind using them both, but I'm a bit worried about overloading his system - any ideas?

Sorry Billy only just seen this. Loads and loads of gentle cuddles for this special boy. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: We've got to meet up soon and get our old codgers together for a walk. :biggrin:

That'd be really nice, I'd love to see all of your lot, but especially Cromwell again :wub: Would Sidney play with Kiera do you think? In that case I'd bring the little tyke along too! :)

That'd be really nice, I'd love to see all of your lot, but especially Cromwell again :wub: Would Sidney play with Kiera do you think? In that case I'd bring the little tyke along too! :)

Sidney will play with anyone that will play with him!!! :laugh: :laugh: We'll arrange somewhere in the middle, a nice foresty walk would be good or Eccleston that's near Carolines cos that was a lovely walk.

I've had a look at it and it looks good! :) I've already ordered Essiac though, on recommendation of a friend, whose dog has lived with cancer for years rather than the months that she was given. I wouldn't mind using them both, but I'm a bit worried about overloading his system - any ideas?

I think you should be ok, I used quite a few diffrent things with Celeste and she was fine, his body will just get rid of anything there's to much of, the only thing I've heard of that you need to be carefull about using is liquorice, but I can't remember why

Not sure what herbs are in Essiac as I haven't used it but I would think that they would be ok together. Have an idea that there are a few more things in Zara's. Maybe ask the people who make it?

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

So sorry that the results aren't better, Billy. :hug:

I had a lurcher a few years ago that was diagnosed aged seven with a slow growing form of cancer and, because she also had an irregular heat beat and a problem similar to narcolepsy that caused her to keel over, the vet felt she wouldn't survive the anaesthetic were he to operate to remove her tumours. He said to take her home and let her lead as full a life as possible until she let me know she'd had enough. She was about fourteen years old when I knew that time had come.

One thing that she was always keen to eat, and that may have had some beneficial effect on her condition was brocolli! I used to steam that and add it to her diet, but she would take it off my plate and even eat it raw given half a chance.

One thing that she was always keen to eat, and that may have had some beneficial effect on her condition was brocolli! I used to steam that and add it to her diet, but she would take it off my plate and even eat it raw given half a chance.

Malcolm happens to love broccoli too! :) As well as peppers, carrots and cucumber! :biggrin:

We're sorted then!

Any chance you fancy a bit more company of my loony lot???

Awww, in that case could we do 2 walks, one for older ones and one for loonies? Malcolm's quite scared when there's lots of dogs running about, because invariably one of them - usually mine! - run into him and knock him over, which both scares and hurts him. :(

I would really like for Kiera to have a good social and play with some younger dogs tho :)