UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fao Coryn/rdr

Melp

I was in shock last night when I first read this and didn't say all I wanted to.

To the people who helped Mel last year, thank you, your kindness has moved on to help others and saved dogs lives.

To Mel, I am so pleased that things are so much better for you now and I hope they continue to be, and thank you for donating this money to RDR, the Big Three, Coryn, Bernie and Ally work hard to save the dogs lives and there have been occasions this year when they thought they may have to let a dog go but they kept battling on and saved the dog at the last minute.

Also, thank you to all the members who help and support RDR when they are fundraising to keep these dogs in the kennels until a place becomes available for them, so they don't have to be pts. :GroupHug:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What wonderful gestures all round :wub: I'm so glad that things are looking up for Mel and Trev and that the poundies will benefit in a lovely "paying it forward" kind of way. I owe a huge debt of gratitude to RDR that I can never begin to repay; I noticed that Mel was asking us to nominate a rescue the other night and named Rochdale Dog Rescue - very glad I did too now I know why! I salute you all :liebe94:

Do you not think it would have been wise to keep just a little back for cookery lessons though Mel?

:laugh: