UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

National Dog Wardens Association

Melp

are holding their AGM and seminar in October.

The second day will be given over to talks on the DDA and I've been invited to do a presentation on behalf of DNB. [eeeeeeeeeeek]

Other guest speakers will be a senior management official from the RSPCA, Trevor Cooper, Senior Officers from Merseyside Police, someone from DEFRA [unconfirmed as yet]

I was asked initially to do a 30 minute talk but have managed [by wibbling and heaving a lot] to get this down to 15 minutes.

To say I'm, scared is an understatement but blimey crikey what a brilliant opportunity!

I might have to practise my thing on here and will almost certainly be asking for your input. I can talk about anything I like but will probably use the "spot the pitbull" thing in there somewhere.

Mel - i think you should push for the 30 min time slot love, 15 is going to go soooo quick and you might miss crucial info, the reason I say this is cos i did a lecture in a hall full of primary children once on the captivity of whales and it went so fast, what with questions and stuff :mellow:

anyway best of luck and you go get em girl :GroupHug: