UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mi Trowmatik Mornink

gooster

This mornink aye ad a trowmatik tyme. Mi mummee mayd me gett up an gow walkieeez. Itt had been raynin an der wuz lotz ov puddulz. We wuz walkin acroz the feeld an the warter gott reely deep. Mummee an auntie kafrine wuz laffink alot cuz the warter wuz abov der welleez an den they looked att mee an the warter was coverin mi bak. I wuz gettin wett an all dey did wuz laff. Woe iz mee. Meen mummee didn't pik me up or anyfink. Shee jus carreed onn - fank goodnezz shee didn't av dee camra wiv er, that wud av bin totall hoomilyashon.

Aye wunt a nooo mummee hoo wil pik mee up wen it iz wet. I iz onlee ickle. :mecry: :mecry:

Right that's it...I've had enough of the disrespect and cruelty aimed at this gorgeous little man! I demand he comes and lives with his Auntie Jacky who would never ever laugh at his pain. (Cos I've never been known to laugh at Cooper when he runs through puddles on the beach and disappears under them cos they are actually pools!!!!!!!!! :unsure: ) :biggrin:

Careful Jacky, you may find yourself with an extra dog at the end of july :D

For some reason, Eddie likes the water on Anglesey - that was the first and only time he has ever swam :laugh: :laugh:

eddieswim.jpg

Do you a swop...anyone apart from Sidney!! :laugh: (your not having the only one that has some thing like any sort of training!!!)