UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Collie X's

irons

My two collie x babies :wub: this was taken in Jack's first or second week with me :wub: (Jack is the small fluffy one and Arty is the big fluffy one!)

scrumpyjack.jpg

Supporting their adopted country (Arty is Welsh and Jack Irish)

Image084.jpg

After swimming

Image021.jpg

Think Arty is prob ColliexGSD and Jack is definately Collie (met his mummy) but gawd knows who his dad is!! :rolleyes: :wub: :wub:

Oh wow, look at those smiles :wub:

Fab photos everyone! Collie Crosses RULE! :wink:

Here's my bunch, left to right, Murphy (Collie x GSD), Roxy (Collie x Sheltie x Spaniel), Gemma (Collie x Saluki x Something Terriery x ???):

DSC00970.jpg

And again:

14July05082small.jpg

As I think these photos portray, Roxy's most definitely the boss. :rolleyes:

Edit to add this one that I'd forgotten about...

I love the way the 3 of them are standing in a group away from the interloper. Perfect caption would be Cindy's favourite phrase: "Step away from the foster dog!" :laugh:

OddOneOut.jpg

Edited by JoT

Dylan is (we think) a beardie x with a whuppety thing, maybe with a bit of border collie thrown in for good measure.

He has a collie's conentration when he's waiting for you to throw his ball :rolleyes: and a whippet's speed when he's chasing after it.

Dylan-1.jpg

saturdaynight3.jpg

And here with the Spanner:

CleyHill.jpg

Edited by Abby

lass who lives up in cottage at work has a 4 week old collie x spaniel (dog escaped and mated with farm dog :rolleyes: ) She is seriously cute thou - her dog only had the one pup so she has had loads of milk to herself and is HUGE!!! and a big bully dont know how her mum puts up with her!

Fab photos everyone! Collie Crosses RULE! :wink:

Here's my bunch, left to right, Murphy (Collie x GSD), Roxy (Collie x Sheltie x Spaniel), Gemma (Collie x Saluki x Something Terriery x ???):

DSC00970.jpg

And again:

14July05082small.jpg

As I think these photos portray, Roxy's most definitely the boss. :rolleyes:

Edit to add this one that I'd forgotten about...

I love the way the 3 of them are standing in a group away from the interloper. Perfect caption would be Cindy's favourite phrase: "Step away from the foster dog!" :laugh:

OddOneOut.jpg

Oh your Murphys tail is just the same as my Murphys