UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge Dogs In Action

Anniegirl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anniegirl thanks for adding the pics they are all great although if I had known there was a crop option I definatley would have taken it :laugh:

Me too!! :laughingsmiley:

Sorry :flowers: :biggrin: I had be threatened bad things from Kath if I didn't crop and she has a big scary doby :laugh: :laugh: :wub: :wub:

Great picture Jayne, but it is very weird seeing you in a Bytes t-shirt, I didn't know you in those days :biggrin:

Run Waggi, Run!!!! Kath's on the warpath

Sorry I had be threatened bad things from Kath if I didn't crop and she has a big scary doby :laugh: :laugh: :wub: :wub:

Great picture Jayne, but it is very weird seeing you in a Bytes t-shirt, I didn't know you in those days :biggrin:

I is indeed on the warpath :D :D

not sure about the big scary doby though - big and doby, yes - not sure about the scary!!!

It's not surprising I look a little red in the picture - have you ever tried to hold onto a 7 stone doberman until it is his turn, when he would really, really like to go now!!!

Sorry :flowers: :biggrin: I had be threatened bad things from Kath if I didn't crop and she has a big scary doby :laugh: :laugh: :wub: :wub:

It's weird seeing myself in a bytes tshirt too :biggrin:

I'm wondering whether anyone has a copy of the doctored one? :unsure:

I is indeed on the warpath :D :D

not sure about the big scary doby though - big and doby, yes - not sure about the scary!!!

It's not surprising I look a little red in the picture - have you ever tried to hold onto a 7 stone doberman until it is his turn, when he would really, really like to go now!!!

Yes, although only at training :biggrin: