UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Look What Ive Got!

red-devil0602

ooooh, does that mean she's coming to stay with you?

(Jackie's getting a puppy, Jackie's getting a puppy)

NOOOOOO!! Coryn was saying they don't rehome to full-time workers so I can't have her (I'm fine once I know I can't have something.. I know I can't have a poopie but I need someone to tell me I can't to make it real :wacko: !!)...you were saying that weren't you Coryn....please please please!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOO!! Coryn was saying they don't rehome to full-time workers so I can't have her (I'm fine once I know I can't have something.. I know I can't have a poopie but I need someone to tell me I can't to make it real :wacko: !!)...you were saying that weren't you Coryn....please please please!!!!!

Nooooooo, Coryn said that Ally wouldn't rehome to full time workers BUT THAT SHE WOULD - so you've got to take her now :D

Scuse me, could you all put your sensible hats back on please :D ............................a ickle poopie cannot go to somebody who is at work full time, no matter how lovely she is (not the poopie, the person who works full time, although poopie is obviously very lovely too) :flowers:

Scuse me, could you all put your sensible hats back on please :D ............................a ickle poopie cannot go to somebody who is at work full time, no matter how lovely she is (not the poopie, the person who works full time, although poopie is obviously very lovely too) :flowers:

Thank you! :flowers: Sensible head well and truly on....no matter how many times I come back and smile at her beautiful little face :wink: I'm always of the thinking though (Sidney aside cos he was my total breakdown of sense) that I will always rehome older non-cute dogs because they are the ones that need me...beautiful little girls like her will find a home easily. :wub: :wub: (I hope!)

Could you also confirm that you wouldn't consider fostering her with someone where she'd spend her mornings at a boat yard on the Thames in London, with a Whippet x Staffie for company (and a human). :flowers: I also need to be told that fostering her is not an option.

Could you also confirm that you wouldn't consider fostering her with someone where she'd spend her mornings at a boat yard on the Thames in London, with a Whippet x Staffie for company (and a human). :flowers: I also need to be told that fostering her is not an option.

I'm sorry, I can't tell you that as it all sounds very nice BUT I will tell you that you are too far away :wink: :flowers: