UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My 2nd Holiday

Jasmine

Well really I've had more than two, been on a few weekends also and lots and lots of days out. Been to Talacre beach and Aintree beach several times. Also been for a long weekend to Harlech with Mum and Dad's friends and their Springers. Not bad in 13 months, must be due another very soon, after all our last one was in March. :biggrin:

This time we went on the East Coast of Scotland to Fife, only because Aunty Fiona lives there and although they'd all visited before they didn't have me then (so of course I HAD to visit). :rolleyes: It was lovely there though, lots of beaches and woods and I loved the cottage. Although Ruby kept pinching my spot on the couch (cheek) then I'd have to go in the other room and snuggle up on the old chair. But, mostly I got there first and got to rest my head on Dad's lap, I had a whale of a time with the bathroom being so close. He got in the bath and I was in and out in a flash with his hankie in my gob and off to the bedroom to hide it. :biggrin:

DSCF0717.jpg

He'll have none left at this rate, mum's already had to buy several more supplies of her socks.

DSCF0707.jpg

I let Ruby share with me this time.

DSCF0702.jpg

But mostly she and Rosie were on the floor where they belong. :biggrin:

DSCF0710.jpg

She'd beaten me to it this time though :angry: I wasn't too happy (can you tell). :biggrin:

DSCF0737.jpg

So I went off sulking in the other room on the little chair. :rolleyes:

DSCF0744.jpg

Having a mooch

DSCF0661.jpg

Catching Dad up

DSCF0660.jpg

We love the beach

shamlindoresmarch07.jpg

DSCF0772.jpg

I have lots more but I don't want to bore you all at once with pics of the gorgeous me. :laugh: Not sure if to post those with the two giants I met. They scared the living daylights out of me. Me and Ruby both jumped on Mum's lap so as to avoid them. Well it was their house after all, I'd expect them to do the same at mine. :laugh: :laugh:

Makes me laugh Liz when I get the hoover out. If I go near her cuddly toys she starts attacking the hoover thinking it wants to take them away. :laugh: :laugh:

PS: She's not had my dusters yet and I'm dusting (or supposed to be) as I speak. :biggrin: