UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New Collars

tegk68

Who else has got some new collar pictures to share? I know Boosboss has one and maybe ReikiAnge too? Please do add yours too :cool: .

My new collars from Hamish Macbeth arrived today, I am really pleased with them. The doggies are all very excited by them too. Here they are: :biggrin: :wub:

Aggie

collaraggie.jpg

Bert

collarbert.jpg

Cassie

collarcassie.jpg

Dooley

collardooley.jpg

What do you think?

I worship at the alter of Annas collars so have had one or 2 things. About 10 actually but, a girl can never have to many outfits now can she. We always get a collar, harness and lead to match. The odd tassle has been known as well.

Sun, moon, stars. Please excuse my ugly mug behind her.

P4230119.jpg

Orange with gold hearts

PB210035.jpg

This collar was a 1 off from an auction. Skulls are not very girlie but, I liked it. All lined with red satin. Very tacky.

PC310267.jpg

Finally my favourite.

P1200300.jpg

We have just had a new tigar skin one and are waiting for a feather one as well. It worse than tattoos that flippin website. You cannot stop at one. :rolleyes:

Edited by one.eyed.dog

This is a harness I bought for Kioko when I was picking up something for Wiccaweys in Haslemere.

harness.jpg

Bought a bigger one in red for Max.

halsband.jpg

This is Larkin's collar. New dog, new collar.... :)

Sorry it is not on the dogs, but as we just came back from our walk, I didn't want to raise hopes we go out again :)

And collar and harness are both wet and dirty now....

All the collars are gorgeous.

Helen, well chosen, they all really suit your dogs!

Edited by akitas

Orange with gold hearts

PB210035.jpg

We have just had a new tigar skin one and are waiting for a feather one as well. It worse than tattoos that flippin website. You cannot stop at one. :rolleyes:

That one's bloomin gorgeous :wub:

Please don't give me the link to that site on.eyed.dog :huh: :laugh:

Akitas that blue harness looks super comfy :cool:

this is annas site

annas

I love those hamish mcbeth collars - only thing is phoenix has had her collar for years - its a leather staffie one with brass fittings specially made for her and she really suits it - might have to buy a special occasion collar for her thou - i love annas ones esp the one sully is wearing on the frontpage of her website.