UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

In My Local Free Paper.

Bernie

This poor boys had his ears hacked off, there was an 8 month old white German Shepherd pup stabbed 8 times in York in the last few days, dogs 2 burned to death in car in Bristol, and another set alight in the street just how can these scum be allowed to get away with these things?

I'd have them strung up!

This poor boys had his ears hacked off, there was an 8 month old white German Shepherd pup stabbed 8 times in York in the last few days, dogs 2 burned to death in car in Bristol, and another set alight in the street just how can these scum be allowed to get away with these things?

I'd have them strung up!

I'm in total agreement with you on this issue! There seem to be an awful lot of animal murderers/torturers out there who if caught could only get a maximum of 6 months in prison which I find obscene :angry:

So glad that the poor little staffie is safely back with his family :GroupHug:

Edited by greyhoundgirl

there are some very sick people out there and as it has long been said that serial killers and the like initially start with animal torture and cruelty i seriously worry for future society surely it is vitally important that the people responsible are caught and dealt with severely now to put an end to this cruelty and discourage others as well as preventing them from moving on to greater deeds of depravity