UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lot 53 - Dozey Looking Plant Feeder

Donated by snow

How to possibly describe this item which does full justice to just how really fabulous it is? This teracotta plant waterer is truly appropriate for a Fugee auction, I was thinking of sending it to Elaine as a house warming pressie as I know she would really appreciate the unique combination of tacky paint job and gormless expression ........

normal_planterface1.jpg

but on the other hand perhaps Helen might like to incoporate it into her next garden design

normal_plante6.jpg

Imagine having that face grinning at you from the rubber plant in the corner of your lounge ... :laugh: :laugh:

postage paid by me

Edit....

You are SO not sending that to me. I'd rather concrete over my garden than have *that* goofing at me every time I stepped outside. And I believe keeping plants caged indoors is cruelty to plants. They deserve to be free! Anyway. Perhaps you could clarfiy if it's just the feeder itself that looks dozy (dozy is too kind, I think) or if it's only for feeding dozy looking plants? Or both? These things are important, and I do wish you people would be clear in your descriptions.

I just know this is the perfect gift for someone you really hate. Oh, hold on! You contemplated sending it to me!

Edited by Elaine
Durr geee umm I dunnoooo

• 4 weeks later...