UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Day At Foal

vodaka999

Well i have been at Foal Farm all day today delivering goodies for the country festival and have been helping a girl called Kimberley all day ( she came from Teckles ) we have had such a good time.

When i arrived we cleaned out the isolation kennels and i played with the most gorgeous smokey grey staffie called Nettle and am not to dapper with a suidgey mop now :laugh:

Here is Rosie the Lab playing with Poppy

000_0926.jpg

And Flag after i had brushed him

000_0931.jpg

After we had finnished cleaning it was lunchtime and while we were having coffee i met Bob ( who i know Anne was smitten with when she was here ) and Merlin who i took a picture of just for you

000_0936.jpg

There were a few other loiterers so i took their pic too

000_0935.jpg

000_0932.jpg

After lunch we did an introduction for Biscuit, one of the most hyperactive ( and seemingly gay :laugh: ) labrador and he got on famously with his new brother :wub: and then it was time for Frankies new mum to pick him up and he went off happily with her

Me and Kimberley had to then put together the agility jumps ( easier said than done ) and we went and picked some dogs to do the jumps, i had Sheeba and she had Sonic. Well Sonic at least had a go and with a bit of training i think he would be good but Sheeba was not interested lol. She thought if she rammed them with her head that was good enough :huh: but Radar came in and put them to shame, he was great

000_0937.jpg (kimberley and Sonic )

Then Sarah and Erol came in and he was amazing, he got it staright away and he even showed me his slide trick before i came home :wub: :wub: :wub:

000_0938.jpg

000_0941.jpg

Then before i came home i walked these boys and i really really wish oscar could go to a home, he is so weak on his back end now its sad to think of him in the kennels still after all these years :wub: :wub:

000_0943.jpg

Oscar

000_0946.jpg

000_0949.jpg

Fleet

If nothing else i hope you all enjoy the piccies

Awww Lou, looks like you had a great time! I am really jealous now, especially that you had Fleet cuddles :wub: lovely Fleet :wub: our Fleet :wub:

Lexus saw the piccie of Merlin and says she miss her all boyfriends :laugh: little hussy!

:biggrin: I DID tell Jackie that you wanted me to put Fleet in a box first class to Denmark cos you were both sad he was back but you know what she didnt seem to go for that idea :wacko: no idea why :laugh: :laugh:

Beautiful photos :wub: :wub:

Oscar should be on the Oldies site, he has been at Foal as long as i have been going there :mecry:

The poster is about this

BODY SHOP

Oscar is on the Oldies Club site here - but if there are any amendments to be added to increase his chance of finding a home, they can be emailed through to the webteam :flowers:

Nothing to do with the dogs, sorry, but I contacted BUAV about the whole Body Shop selling out to L'Oreal thing a while back and BUAV are still listing them :unsure: :wacko: :angry: which I found rather worrying. I thought their continued listing was a mistake but it wasn't.