UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March/april Brags

kirisox

Oh, I'll be first as I was so pleased with my girlies.

Went to Scrambles UKA show on Saturday. Both Gem and Dizzy went clear in their first classes at their first show of the year.

As Dizzy only did a handful of shows last year due to injuries and seemingly being very flat (not like her at all), I wasn't hoping for much. But......... she was like a bullet and listened the whole time :biggrin: .

She ended up with 4th in Senior Jumping, 3rd in Senior Gamblers and 2nd in Senior Steeplechase, I am still grinning like a cheshire cat.

Gem also came 4th in Novice Jumping. Her Senior Steeplechase was excellent - just a pole down, but never mind she enjoyed herself.

:partytime: for the girlies :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Meg came FIRST in large combine 1 and 2 agility at Haslemere show today, first ever clear we have had in agility! Just to prove it wasn't a fluke she went clear in jumping and got 6th place. She also managed a cracking round in the open pairs, but sadly my partner had a problem with the weaves. I'm so proud of my girlie, i've never managed a whole day without faults or E's with her before!

Murphy spaniel also managed a clear round in agility and only picked up 5 faults in the weaves in jumping which is amazing for him so i'm really happy with him too.

:biggrin: