UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Would The Rspca Do Anything?

bebe

Someone,s been to the house wearing a dark uniform :unsure: I couldnt see a rspca van, but thats because its kicking out time at the schools here and nowhere free to park, so it couldve parked right down the road, assuming it was the rspca. Couldve been a leccy-man, or the law even, but Im hopefull it was the rspca. It may even have just been someone in overalls, but it did look like a uniform of some sort.

I quickly darted across the road to Mums when I saw him from my window, in the hope of hearing what was being said, but the traffic is too noisy at this time of day so I couldnt hear them talking.

:unsure:

oohooh, and now the blokey that lives there is in the garden and doing something to the broken down side of the fencing...

Edited by bebe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the fencing has been patched up, and the dog is out in the garden, but NOT on a chain :flowers:

He,s still shut out, but at least he,s free to move about, so maybe it was the rspca after all? :unsure: Either way, hes better off than he was last night and this morning.

I,ll still be doing this though...... :bigurrr: :rolleyes:

Not bashing them merely correctly stating a fact RE: They just haven't got the resources This is an absolute myth - probably propogated by them to ensure that you dont stop giving, Do you really think that they pay for tv adverts or 90k+ salaries with limited resources?

Whilst some branches (each one is set up as a seperate charity) may admittedly struggle to make a surplus the National organisation has phenomenal resources! Dont believe me? Well, the accounts link on their own site wouldn't open the accounts when I last tried but you can by all means visit the Charity commission website and look at their accounts.

Latest ones on there - for year ending 31st December 2005 show the RSPCA to have made 13 million pounds surplus after it's work was done that year, 5 milllion the year before that!

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/regis...bmit=Run+Search

Re reporting this poor dog I think you've done the right thing. What action will be taken remains to be seen but until someone reported the situation they could not reasonably have been expected to know about it let alone do anything about it.