UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could This Ever Happen Here?

kathy40uk

IMHO i really think it should be legalised and all the girls should be made to have clinical tests to ensure they are safe and infection and std free.. maybe then we would not have drug addicts and pimps beating the hell out of them and fleecing customers.. and we also would not have them flashing to drivers as they pass and females on nights out may not get propositioned when walking to meet friends

• 2 weeks later...

As someone who live along the road from where prostitutes ply their trade I would be all in favour of it being legalised and taken of the streets, we used to have a Brothel in Edinburgh that was very well known. My oh was on the last ever raid on the house and he was at the back door to stop people getting in or out, a very elderly man ( 70's or 80's ) tried to get in. OH in full uniform told him it was being raided so best just to leave, the old gent turned to oh and said '' it's okay I don't take long '' :rolleyes: , oh then told him to leave or get lifted. Dora did keep all her girls clean and the were all sent to the doctor for regular check ups.

Terri