UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Harvey Update

Sarah B

Thought I wold post a quick Harvey update for the Collie Maffia, and anyone else who was interested in his progress :)

I was a bit concerned as they both fought quite a lot, not anything bad, but very noisy. It was over silly things like who got to sit where, over who was being stroked. I walked out of the room every time it happened, and when I did that is stopped immediately.

Now there has been no spats for a couple of days, just a couple of slanging matches.

Anyway I took them out as usual this morning, have been back for about an hour. Heard lots of raa-raain, turned round expecting Harvey to be super-roaching, and found both of them playing together for the first time properly :D happy0192.gif

Here are some piccies, please excuse the mess!

3-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

So I would say Harvey is settling in OK :D :laugh:

:wub: fabulous news that they are getting on well together.Love the tent in the background,do they use it at all?

yes, Connor uses it more, and when he does Wall of Death that is his 'pausing place' so it ends up skidding about all over the place :rolleyes:

That's brilliant news :partytime:

PS : Don't leave it so long next time :angry: :laugh:

:moon: Ok will spend next few days obliterating DC wiv Con and Harvey threads :laughingsmiley: