UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Not Double Trouble

Bernie

Yesterday I picked up these 3 for transport to Bedford, placing them into the car in sequence according to their sizes and ease of travel.

First there was lovely Ryan who went into a crate, such a sweet young lad, who on arrival wanted nothing but cuddles.

234658981.jpg

Then next came norty, strong bouncy Toby who was restrained behind the driving seat on a short lead and D ring to stop him climbing over.

234658984.jpg

He tried to make a break for it by snapping open his collar (hate those clip type collars, I have found them unsafe before so should have known better) when I stopped at Lymm to meet up with Lauren and my 4th dog a lovely big, strong Akita X girl. He didn't get very far though, I grabbed him by the scruff and held on, bundling him back into the car and applying a proper stronger collar and fastening him in again.

Last but not least was gentle puppy Nadine who travelled on the passenger seat restrained and gave gentle kisses and cuddles, she has a possible home waiting once assessed etc:

234658979.jpg

Sorry no pictures of Heidi, take my word for it though she is young, beautiful and strong, she travelled in my largest crate. The journey once we set off was uneventful except for Toby occasionally barking down my (L) ear. We arrived safely and all four are now in rescues.

Edited by Bernie