UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ailsa Has Left For Rainbow Bridge

ailsas mum

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know why but i've been feeling kinda angray about this today... i still have no ill thoughts towards the owner or even the dog..... honestly, this is the first time i've had to deal with death before. my mum now has ailsa back, she picked up her ashes and a card saying when she was cremated on friday.

she says she feels better about things and she sounds a lot better. she still can't come on here though.

i wish i had a time machine :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

ummm, mis-spelling. i know how to spell angry....

thank you bonniebird. she was. i always thought she was really annoying but i miss her control freak-ness. i haven't even seen her in a year, but i blimmin miss her

I know this is a very personal thingy, but I find a lot of comfort in the neckless with a keepsake pendant , I bought after Chucks passed, it can contain some of the ashes or a curl of furr or something similar ,it gives me the feeling that she's close to my heart all the time :wub: ,I actually got mine from America (online) and lookes like this

pet41.jpg

thank you Kinski for keeping us updated about your mum , a lots of warm hugs are send both your ways :wub: :GroupHug: