UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Old Sam

nouggatti

Madame is home :banana: :banana:

She came in and inspected all of her subjects, and ensured that nothing had changed during her absence.

Then she had some tinned sensitivity food for dinner and has been resting in the crate since..

She's in very good form :) even had a grump at old Cody for annoying her. :laugh:

Sounds like a real character! Best wishes to you both.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many many thanks again to you all :flowers:

Sam's had a good day today, the return to normality has tired her out somewhat so she's rested a lot, but was down in the bedroom with OH for Missus Monster cuddles this morning (OH was on nights) and she's all curled up in his chair now resting

She's eating and drinking fine, no problems with toileting, and is leaving her stitches alone too.

This Sunday she is coming on a trip to my favourite petshop which is about 90 mins away so that she can pick out a new collar (she's the only one of mine not to have a rogz collar) and perhaps a few new toys and treats :)

As a treat to me, OH took my new watch (steel strap) and got it resized to fit me today, apparently "sam" told him to lol, and it's a thank you from her for realising she was sick :laugh: