UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Rules Of The House

Tzumit

Here are some house rules for dogs that someone sent me in an email that I thought I would share with you to perhaps make you smile. I have loads more, but don't want to bore you and in case it is the type of thing people don't want to see posted here - but I am sure someone will tell me if that is the case:-

Dogs rules of the house

I will not try to smell my human's visitors' private parts.

I will not tear off at 80 mph every time I catch a new smell to track, especially when my human is holding my leash.

Not everyone loves me, so I will not fling myself at all and sundry.

I will not take off while on leash to chase squirrels while Mummy is standing on a slippery grass slope.

I will not leave balls on the stairs.

I will not take excessive delight in pushing around a guest's smelly boots.

Whenever someone comes to visit, I will not jump up on the car door and leave pretty claw-marks on the shiny paint!

I will not press my face piteously against the hatchback window while we are driving so people think I am being abducted.

I will not pull the plug on/turn off/reset the computer/Gameboy while a human is trying to do work/play a game.

Just because I hear Mummy or Daddy's car doesn't mean I have to scream at the top of my little doggie lungs.

Mummy doesn't have to hold me in her arms so I can see, too, when Mummy is talking to someone/cleaning the aquarium/doing the ironing/working on the computer.

I understand that while I think it's great fun to drop my rope/ball/bone in the toilet the humans do not like it.

I will not drool over the computer keyboard while my human is out of the room.

I will not drop soggy tennis balls in the underwear of someone who is sitting on the toilet.

Here are some house rules for dogs that someone sent me in an email that I thought I would share with you to perhaps make you smile. I have loads more, but don't want to bore you and in case it is the type of thing people don't want to see posted here - but I am sure someone will tell me if that is the case:-

Dogs rules of the house

I will not press my face piteously against the hatchback window while we are driving so people think I am being abducted.

i especially loved this one :laugh:

Thanks for posting this :flowers:

Guest Momoftheherd

Dogs rules of the house

I will not try to smell my human's visitors' private parts.

Hum, unfortunately two of my herd are Labs so they just won't obey this one!!!! :biggrin:

Loved them all though! :laugh: :biggrin: :laugh: