UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Missy Looking Smart!

Sezpez

After losing our LabX Tessa on the 16th of this month we have felt even closer to Missy Moo Bags than ever before. She is a completely different dog now she is a lone dog. She is loving all of the attention on her and is much better behaved.

As I got a new camera last week I thought I'd see if I could get a really nice photo of her after her bath and got this...

373800044_e9af16d2c8.jpg

I'm made up with it, hope you like it too :D

Sara x

She has you all fooled by her innocent look :D

I'd love to bring Missy to see you Gwyn but she is still a total nightmare with strangers and other dogs. I really need to work on it because now I don't like leaving her on her own too long (was a tiny bit different when she had Tessa for company)

I take her to the beach every weekend now and make her walk through the crowds, even if it means shoving a ballie in her mouth first! She is learning slowly but sometimes she'll react to kids on bikes or dogs that are too bouncy and in her face. She isn't snappy/nasty at all (otherwise I wouldn't risk it) and she wags her tail the whole time, just she's used to barking at people and now it's just turned into a habit she can't shift.

Very glad you all liked the pic though :wub: :wub: