UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Warning To All Flyballers Everywhere

gooster

... flyball boxes are heavy. They can cause you damage when you carry them. If in doubt, ask someone to help :biggrin:

I am now speaking as the voice of experience, having done something to my ribs/lungs/summat around there, whilst carrying the box, and have spent 10 days in considerable pain because of it (with no end in sight) :mellow:

I know exactly what you mean!

At the end of last year i was box loader for one of our teams and they left me to lift the box in and out of the lane by myself. Bearing in mind i am 5ft and weigh 8 stone its wasn't easy! I was very uncomfortable for a few days afterwards.

Cant they design a box that can be taken apart to make it easier to carry?

Hope you feel better soon! :flowers:

I know exactly what you mean!

At the end of last year i was box loader for one of our teams and they left me to lift the box in and out of the lane by myself. Bearing in mind i am 5ft and weigh 8 stone its wasn't easy! I was very uncomfortable for a few days afterwards.

Cant they design a box that can be taken apart to make it easier to carry?

Hope you feel better soon! :flowers:

I suppose if they designed one that could be taken apart, it may well come apart when a big/powerful dog hits it :huh: Thankfully I don't have to box load quite so much now, as both my dogs are in separate teams, but I can always get someone to give me a hand to lift it in and out if I am boxloading :biggrin: Am currently not in so much pain, however I am dosed up on very strong painkillers, so that's probably why :rolleyes: