UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Guest patch

After this weeks vet visit where the vet suspects my lad also has neck pain we are withdrawing as I really don't want to do anything which may aggravate this.

Very sensible, well done for being careful aout this. Perhaps you can cheer people on cos that would be a great help :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Handler : Teresa

Dog / s : Poppy and maybe a bit with Frost

Breed / type : BCx and BC

Dog age/s : 18 months and 6 months

Joined challenge : whatever week this is!

Welcome aboard Teresa :flowers:

This is officially week two as we have two movements to be working on which are on the checklist thread :)

Please do ask for help and tips if you need to and dont forget to use the brag thread lots and lots when you are ready :biggrin:

Enjoy :biggrin: :biggrin:

Handler: Margaret

Dog/s:

Sam - cross 11 years, already does spins and walking between legs.

Sasha - wsd 6 years, prefers to spin in one direction only

Jacko - GSD 2 years, does slow spins, not tried him through legs, he is really big!

Kez - CKCS 1 year (Tomorrow) spins like a whirling dervish, anyway, anytime, but is starting to bark now when spinning.

Been keeping an eye on your challenge would like to join not as much time for training as I would like.

Been keeping an eye on your challenge would like to join not as much time for training as I would like.

Welcome aboard, and don`t worry, its just for a bit of extra fun so spend as much or as little time as suits for you so long as you and your crew have a good time whenever you do have a few mins here or there for the challenges :) :)

Hello

Would like to join in just started with Kody so should be fun.

Handler: Diana

Dog/s: Kody

Breed: Collie x Terrier

Dog age: 4yrs

Joined Challenge: whichever week this is

Hello

Would like to join in just started with Kody so should be fun.

Welcome aboard :) Its a little slow at the moment, while we wait for Gina to let us know our next move [ I know she`ll be busy at the mo so bear with us ], but there is plenty for you to be going on with and already some excellent tips in the help thread, but dont hesitate to ask on there if you are struggling with anything at all - and most importantly, have fun :biggrin:

sign me up!

(trying to be a)handler -leona

dog/s- dudley, german wirehaired pointer,3.5 yrs,does agility,can spin left and right, sit up, stand up,alternate paws and roll over.

tiddler, jrt, 1 yr,only had her 3 weeks but starting agility next week and can just about do a sit and has attention span of a goldfish.

• 3 weeks later...

Handler: Shaun

Dog/s: Carly

Breed: Collie

Dog age: 3yrs

Joined Challenge: Week 2 ??

Handler: Shaun

Dog/s: Ribena

Breed: Black / Brown Unknown

Dog age: 18mths

Joined Challenge: Week 2 ??

Both have good basic obedience, and are learning agility. I want something to make them think, that doesn't involve them being hyper like agility as they are always going mental. I have two left feet and no sense of rhythm or timing! I also cannot understand basic dance moves so please bear with my requests for help on the hints / tips thread.