UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Got Reported To The Police Today

mandy

Went for a walk with my friend from Liverpool, her hubby, their 3 greyhounds, along with my lurcher.

We met a lady and her hubby who walk a long stay lurcher from Freshfields. All drove to somewhere quiet where we could give the dogs a good run. Unfortunately, the lady had to go back to the car to wait for us.....it was just as well as someone had reported us to the police as they thought we were out hunting :wacko:

Fortunately she put them straight before the police arrived....the dogs are all to lazy to hunt anyway...but thinking about it, it could have took some explaining

M

Obviously whoever reported us doesn't know much about hunting....3 out of 5 of the dogs had muzzles on as we were seeing how the dog from Freshfields got on as he's a bit aggressive with other dogs....don't think they'd have caught much if they tried :biggrin:

It is a shame though that people assume things when the dogs are just out having fun

It is a shame though that people assume things when the dogs are just out having fun

On the other hand you could say that at least some people are willing to report hunting when they think they see it - though maybe they should have asked you about your dogs first! :flowers: Though, if you had been off hunting you'd hardly have said :huh:

Not very nice for you...but TBH I'd rather explain myself and be glad that people care enough to report it!!

My gran years ago had major suspicions about a group a 'lads' who were always going up to the hills of an evening, she reported it to the police and they discovered not only badger baiting but dog fighting too!!! She was very glad she'd reported them! :wink:

Edited by JACKYSIAN