UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Timothy

Houndwoman

My dear little guinea pig, Timothy has gone to the Bridge. He was only 3 years old :mecry:

He came to me as a rescue when he was only a few months old. He was blind from birth but as he didn't know any different he just got on with life. He lived with three others until I lost Hattie a little while ago but he still had his two pals left with him.

He started to lose weight and appeared to have a urinary infection so he was put straight on to antibiotics but he didn't seem to respond that well. I thought he was going to die on Christmas day as he just couldn't seem to keep warm even though he was in his house inside a lovely warm shed with his pals.

I decided to bring him indoors with the other two and managed to get him warmed up and comfortable. He perked up on Christmas Day evening and Boxing Day but started to deteriorate after that and despite tryng everything in our power he slipped away in the early hours.

It just seems so unfair that he didn't live the long life that he deserved as he was such a jolly little man.

Hope your journey went well little chap and Hattie was waiting for you waiting to open the gate to that lovely place where the sun always shines and the grass is always sweet and green :wub: