UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please, Guys, This Is Urgent!

EGAR

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a glint in her eye? Definitely not her time yet then. So hope she pulls through. Sending lots more healing thoughts. I've been told by a vet before today that one of mine wouldn't last 2 days and I had her for another year. That's not to say she wasn't very ill at the time but dogs can improve remarkably. They have great spirit. Everything crossed that she wins her fight. :GroupHug:

She ate her tabs (wrapped in ham) and ate warm chicken broth with bits of chicken breast in it just now.

Still looks the same though. She had half a small bowl of water (with electrolytes in it) during the last 4 hours.

I am packing it in for now and will check on her again in 4 hours.

Thank you for all your hard work! :flowers:

She stood up shakily for the first time yesterday and today she walked (!!!) outside. She is as thin as a ghost but I hope that we are getting there. I was very concerned as yesterday her snot had turned bloody :unsure: . Today MUCH better, gunk in eyes is nearly gone and she insisted on going outside. Here she is:

verity.jpg

Sarah

That all looks and sounds so positive!!!! :biggrin: I'm sure she is a very ill little girl, but it's definitely not her time yet! I think your decision to take her home is what caused her improvement; surely the best way for a little dog to get better is in a home environment where she feels safe and loved and gets as much tasty food as she can handle :wub: Still lots of healing thoughts sent Verity's way to assist in a speedy recovery. And a :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: to you Sarah for caring for her :)