UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Am I The Only One Having Problems?

We_Love_Staffs

HI

I hope its ok to right this, if it isnt, mods im happy for you to remove it.

Last night i had intermitent access to the internet (due to the poo weather, or so i thought!), but when it worked, i couldnt get on to DP.

Today Ive had no internet access, which i thought was down to the weather still, til I called my service provider & they told me they had stopped my service til i called as someone was hacking my wireless broadband! :mad:

Anyway thats all fixed now & im up & running, except a few slow sites, plus still no access to DP. Is anyone else having problems with getting on to DP or is it just me? My internet provider has asked me to call them if im having problems with any sites-I dont want to call them if its not just me having a problem (they'll think im mad-actually i think they already do :laugh: )!

Thank you in advance :flowers:

Holly

Thank you :flowers:

Im glad its not just my computer deciding that im addicted to the Refuge & DP & was trying to wean me off :ohmy: Im also glad Im not going to have to call an Indian call centre that didnt seem to know what a router is for when it comes to wireless broadband (they tried telling me you couldnt get wireless broadband as no such thing existed, til i was passed to a superviser :laugh: )

Seriously though I hope poorly DP gets better :GroupHug: and the Refuge stays here forever (if the Refuge got poorly i would be distraught :mecry:

(can you tell im an addict :biggrin: )

Holly

Edited by We_Love_Staffs