UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trailhound Bitch Lost Crediton Devon

koshka

I have been making phone calls all afternoon to try and locate this lady who was knocking on doors with a lost dog. I have been in contact with the police and dog wardens in 3 areas of Devon and nobody has any reports of a lost dog being handed in. I spoke to a lady who lives in between Stoke Canon and Poltimore and she saw this dog as she was one of the houses this lady called at. She said the dog was very darn in colour but didn't look like a hound and didn't look thin and looked quite relaxed. I cant imagine Meg looking relaxed and well fed after being out for a month but Iam still following this up just in case as we have no other leads at the moment, Iam still hoping for a phone call as we have posters all around the area and I will update if anyone gets in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, nothing came of that lead so maybe a false trail, but on Boxing Day a dark fast moving hound with ears like a bloodhound was seen Silverton/Killerton area. None of the local hunts had any hounds out around there at the time of sighting.