UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oh Wow We Are Going To Crufts!

kirisox

I've had it confirmed that Jay and I have qualified for the Eukanuba Mini/Mixi Pairs Final at Crufts 2007, with our pairs partner Nikki and Spud (a JRT) :partytime: :elefant: Considering we only did 2 qualifiers, I'm very pleased with this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm pleased now, will be wibbling badly come March! :biggrin: Now I just need to find some astroturf to train on, as there is no way the first time he meets it will be at Crufts :wacko:

Mega Congrat's!!!!!!!!

My friend qualified for the GCDS pre-beginner stakes final this year and she was a nervous wreck!!! She had a great day though and needn't have worried but she fretted all Winter.

So Don't You Worry!! You obviously have what it takes or else you wouldn't have qualified in the first place.

Have a fantastic day, it is brilliant news.

:circle: :circle:

Fantastic news, well done :biggrin: .

I think the surface may have gone back to carpet now. I know that Iain Fraser used to do carpet training running up to Crufts in previous years (Crazymaesy Agility) - though I could be going mad and didn't hear that at all :wacko: (the carpet at Crufts that is).

When I was 14 I did the junior advanced test of obedience which was really scary, but a great day out (looking back on it) and got a free jumper - which I swapped with a gorgeous lad from a different region :rolleyes: .

I'm sure you'll have a great time, and you'll have all of us to cheer you on.

I think the surface may have gone back to carpet now. I know that Iain Fraser used to do carpet training running up to Crufts in previous years (Crazymaesy Agility) - though I could be going mad and didn't hear that at all :wacko: (the carpet at Crufts that is).

Oh no I do hope not, that would be awful!

Thanks everyone :wub:

Oh no I do hope not, that would be awful!

Thanks everyone :wub:

I know that the new Hall for the obedience competitions (it's all been moved this year) is indeed going to be a carpet instead of astroturff. To be honest though I can't remember whether the agility/flyball was moving Halls too. If it is, like obedience, then yes it may be carpet. I can find out on Thursday for you if you don't hear before.

I know that the new Hall for the obedience competitions (it's all been moved this year) is indeed going to be a carpet instead of astroturff. To be honest though I can't remember whether the agility/flyball was moving Halls too. If it is, like obedience, then yes it may be carpet. I can find out on Thursday for you if you don't hear before.

Pavilion 1 is exclusively for Obedience and the Special Events Ring is moving to the Arena next door.

The KC would have a riot on their hands if they tried to go back to that horrible and dangerous carpet for the Agility.

The Astroturf stuff is slippery enough.

The poor YKC members will probably still be stuck with carpet though, although I have emailed the YKC Office to ask.

If the YKC Ring is still going to be in Hall 3 it's going to be a nightmare for people with dogs in both YKC and adult competitions.

Pam