UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

First Competition

DanishPastry

Indy was a star! :biggrin: It was not proper KC competition level, but it was dificult enough for us! First we ran the jumping, we got disqualified the first time but finished in quite good style, and did the second run witrh only one error! -She ran around the last jump, whixh was ENTIRELY my fault, as I pushed her out there. I was so pleased! :biggrin: It was good enough to get us third :)

In the agility they only allowed everyone a single run, as they were behind in time, and we would have been there til darkness otherwise :rolleyes:

Indy was already tired :wub: , but she did her best, and fortunately they had decided to the big dogs jump medium height jumps, as there jumps were old fashioned and only had 3 settings, and the correct height was a bit much for a lot of them (we were in the beginners class).

I had someone video our run :biggrin: You can't tell, but as we get off the A frame, she misses going into the tunnel in first go, so it wasn't a clear round, but it did get us second place, and a teensy-tiny trophy :cool: :D :biggrin:

Agility wannabes

• 3 weeks later...