UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Springer Spaniel Bitch Missing From Maidenhead, Berks

ReikiAnge

Springer spaniel Tess went missing from Ockwells Park in Maidenhead, Berkshire at around 7pm on Thursday 28 September.

Tess.jpg

Her owner said they were walking Tess with their other dogs, turned a corner and Tess was no longer with them. They didn't see her run off in any direction and she hasn't been seen since :(

Tess's owners spent the whole of Thursday night and all of Friday out looking for her.

Tess was wearing a pink collar with ID tags and a blue harness. She is microchipped. She loves to chase deer, and the area has deer, but they did not see her run off. The owners have contacted all local rescue centres, vets, the police, RSPCA etc. but no one has any information. They have put up posters in the area where they last saw her.

Tess has a very distinctive face, with one side white, one side brown. She is around 11-12 years old.

Owners can be contacted on 07798 873 266 or 07956 421 009 if anyone has any information, is in the area and could help search/put up posters etc. Thanks :flowers:

p.s. I have suggested they contact doglost.

Edited to add age/contact details.

Is now on doglost. I hate to say it but it sounds like a typical gypsy theft to me (please excuse my blatent use of the word but this is a typical method of taking a dog by that community - i hope i'm wrong). Angie is this the dog of someone you know? If so please do pass on my contact details and I'll do what I can to help.

Poster now on doglost site - please if you are local can you print some off and display. If it is a traveller theft then we need posters up very very quickly so a) they realise who to contact and b) they don't sell her on. She's chipped and incredibly distinctive so won't be easy to hide. I suspect if this is the usual modus operandi they'll have taken her not realising she's spayed and once they realise that she'll be out on her ear or used for ransom - both situations we really want to avoid.

If we can get posters up for tip offs instead, we'll really be onto something.

Poster is here: http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=7277

Guest yogihmp

Thank you again, every forum and dog site I now go on has information about Tess missing, the dog world is amazing thank you so much to everyone for taking this on and cross posting for us. Rosie her daughter and Dougal our other Springers are missing her terribly and of course so are we. Please someone find her and bring her home.

Helen and Stewart xx

Guest yogihmp

Still no news. It's now Wednesday evening and tomorrow evening she will have missing for a week, please someone find her and bring her home!! Helen xx