UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Who's....

DanishPastry

I used to work for a wildlife rescue and Mollie came in as a casualty. She was 6 weeks old and had been caught by a cat. The people who found her tried very hard to look after her but unfortunately gave her all the wrong things and made her extremely ill. She was on deaths door when she arrived and wasn't expected to make it. But she pulled through although the whole thing has left her brain damaged and epileptic. She's a tough little cookie though and she's now 7 years old which is a great age for any squiggle let alone one as b*ggered up as her :laugh:

She's a real sweetie. The least wild creature imaginable, loves cuddles and chin tickles and tummy rubs :wub: She comes out to play with the rats and chinchillas and tries to give them cuddles which they find a bit odd :laugh:

Aww well done you for saving her. :flowers:

Kazz xx

A hazel nut tree overhangs the roof of my field shelter and at present it is laden with nuts. Squirrels can often be heard bouncing around on the roof gathering the fallen nuts.when I'm feeding or grooming the horses. For such little, lightweight creatures, they make quite a racket.