UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Who's....

DanishPastry

She's not very secret now :rolleyes: but still very lovely :wub: :wub:

I once fed a squirrel a bit of my sandwich - he/she was in a park and came over to the bench and took the food from my hand :wub:

I also had a squirrel visit my room sometimes at uni, one of my rooms in the first year was on the ground floor and was really close to a wooded area. The squirrel would sit on my window ledge sometimes and wait for food :wub:

Is that squirrelly enough?

When i was younger I used to be called Squirrel No 2 by my dance teacher because my sister was Squirrel No 1. We giggled like squirrels apparently. I never heard a squirrel giggle yet but i assume it sounds like me. Or my sister. We met our dance teacher again at a party last year and, aged 34 & 35 he said "SQUIRRELS!" to us. So we are still Squirrels. Cos he says so. OK?

05071845MOLLIE.jpg

Mollie is. Cos she is a squirrel and she has to be secret cos she's illegal :huh:

OMG, i must be tired - i read that all wrong. I thought you said she was a collie cross. Must go to bed. Have collies on the brain as well as all over the house :wacko:

What's her story. :wub: :wub:

I used to work for a wildlife rescue and Mollie came in as a casualty. She was 6 weeks old and had been caught by a cat. The people who found her tried very hard to look after her but unfortunately gave her all the wrong things and made her extremely ill. She was on deaths door when she arrived and wasn't expected to make it. But she pulled through although the whole thing has left her brain damaged and epileptic. She's a tough little cookie though and she's now 7 years old which is a great age for any squiggle let alone one as b*ggered up as her :laugh:

She's a real sweetie. The least wild creature imaginable, loves cuddles and chin tickles and tummy rubs :wub: She comes out to play with the rats and chinchillas and tries to give them cuddles which they find a bit odd :laugh:

I used to work for a wildlife rescue and Mollie came in as a casualty. She was 6 weeks old and had been caught by a cat. The people who found her tried very hard to look after her but unfortunately gave her all the wrong things and made her extremely ill. She was on deaths door when she arrived and wasn't expected to make it. But she pulled through although the whole thing has left her brain damaged and epileptic. She's a tough little cookie though and she's now 7 years old which is a great age for any squiggle let alone one as b*ggered up as her :laugh:

She's a real sweetie. The least wild creature imaginable, loves cuddles and chin tickles and tummy rubs :wub: She comes out to play with the rats and chinchillas and tries to give them cuddles which they find a bit odd :laugh:

:wub: aww :wub: :wub:

i think i remember her story from ruff dogs forums

does she live in a cage

Edited by emma

Yes - she needs to for her own safety. She has absolutely no concept of danger and can't climb very well. She comes out to play but I have to watch her cos she'll bump into things, walk into corners and not be able to work out how to get back out, stick her face through the bars of a rat cage and not move when they're trying to bite her nose etc :rolleyes: She's a bit simple but very very sweet :wub: