UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ga - Save The Greyhounds Gathering

Brindlebabe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it was not far from where I live.. went to have a look.

Not a bad turn out, about 40 people and a number of children, 20 odd dogs.

I left at 12.45 so some more might have turned up after I left.

Ah Galty - you could've hung around and introduced yourself to me :laugh: I'm dead curious to what you look like! I had car trouble and didn't get there til about 1-ish. I would estimate there was maybe around 100 people there by the end. Was a good turnout and quite a good day out.

I'm curious though - how did you get the copy of the letter? I didn't think copies were handed out until after the speeches?

ETA - fab letter too and I loved Tony for tearing up the William Hill solicitors letter :laugh:

Edited by greyhound pal

:laugh: Tony has been sent a letter from William Hills solicitor asking Tony to apologise for comments he made regarding the Seaham dogs on the radio a few weeks ago. I think that he said there was blood on their hands due to the proxiity of their tracks to Seaham.

Tony read out the letter then tore it up on Sunday.

He's now going to answer saying that he tore the letter up at the gathering (I really hope he says outside LL's house) and they can do whatever they have to now. Can you imagine if they progress this? The press attention would be massive.

Ah Galty - you could've hung around and introduced yourself to me :laugh: I'm dead curious to what you look like! I had car trouble and didn't get there til about 1-ish. I would estimate there was maybe around 100 people there by the end. Was a good turnout and quite a good day out.

I'm curious though - how did you get the copy of the letter? I didn't think copies were handed out until after the speeches?

ETA - fab letter too and I loved Tony for tearing up the William Hill solicitors letter :laugh:

GP

Am told that I look like Eric Clapton but I think I look like Tom Crusie on his good days.

Dont get too parinode (sp)Nicked the Letter off a site that published it that day.

After all that driving you should have stayed over and gone to the Hove RGT do on Monday.

I saw 3 guys hanging around the park entrance/road to Lipseys house at one point on Sunday - they looked like they thought they were extras from Reservoir Dogs.

I wonder....? :whistle: :bootyshake:

I saw 3 guys hanging around the park entrance/road to Lipseys house at one point on Sunday - they looked like they thought they were extras from Reservoir Dogs.

I wonder....? :whistle: :bootyshake:

GP

Am told that I look like Eric Clapton but I think I look like Tom Crusie on his good days.

Dont get too parinode (sp)Nicked the Letter off a site that published it that day.

After all that driving you should have stayed over and gone to the Hove RGT do on Monday.

Ahhhhhhhhh ok.

Tom Cruise/Eric Clapton???

We did stay over but due to car trouble, not deliberately. Think if I'd turned up at Hove I just might've been lynched :wink: Couldn't have stopped myself from pulling out a placard, abusing some people then hugging a tree :laugh: