UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Welcome To The Refuge Unmissabull

tegk68

Welcome to the Refuge Unmissabull :biggrin:

We're delighted you found us.

If you need any assistance on finding your way round, do please PM me. In the meantime we'd love to hear about you and your pets etc. So if you have time, please post away. Oh an we love photos too :)

Best wishes

Helen

Guest Unmissabull

Thank you for your kind welcome.

Some of you may already know us from other forums - we are a group of volunteers set up to help bull terriers ( English bull terriers ) find their way back home if they are lost or stolen.

Also people contact us if they hear of one being found and we can check our records and see if there is a match.

Bull terriers are so distinctive therefore we have a pretty good success rate but sadly there are a few that are still missing.

A lot of our volunteers are also involved in BT rescue, either Bull Terrier Welfare (UK) or Bullies In Need and are active in transporting, fostering and rehoming.

Hope some of you will visit the site and register as volunteers and hope we can contribute to this board in some way.

Thanks again for your welcome..... :flowers:

Some of you may already know us from other forums - we are a group of volunteers set up to help bull terriers ( English bull terriers ) find their way back home if they are lost or stolen.

Also people contact us if they hear of one being found and we can check our records and see if there is a match.

Bull terriers are so distinctive therefore we have a pretty good success rate but sadly there are a few that are still missing.

A lot of our volunteers are also involved in BT rescue, either Bull Terrier Welfare (UK) or Bullies In Need and are active in transporting, fostering and rehoming.

Hope some of you will visit the site and register as volunteers and hope we can contribute to this board in some way.

Hello again :biggrin:

I must take a look at your website, being an EBT owner too. Sounds a fantastic service you offer :flowers:

First things first, welcome :wavey:

Sounds like you're doing a brilliant job :biggrin: - I've had a look at your site, and it's a great idea :flowers:

Guest Unmissabull

Thanks staffymonkey........just a shame there is a need for it at all really isn't it ?

I get a lot of help from Doglost and other missing pet sites have been very kind too.

To be honest I was thrown in at the deep end and we are always open to help and suggestions.

We are really just there to support the owner of the missing dog.

It's surprising how a stranger on the end of a phone can give such hope to people whose lives have been torn apart.

Thanks for the kind words x x

Thanks staffymonkey........just a shame there is a need for it at all really isn't it ?

I get a lot of help from Doglost and other missing pet sites have been very kind too.

To be honest I was thrown in at the deep end and we are always open to help and suggestions.

We are really just there to support the owner of the missing dog.

It's surprising how a stranger on the end of a phone can give such hope to people whose lives have been torn apart.

Thanks for the kind words x x

No worries - it's great that there are folks like you out there trying to help :flowers: And remember, if ever you need any help postering or anything in the Bristol area, I'm your girl :)