UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Handmade Cards For Dogstar

sanrossscot

Hi folks!

Wanting to a bit to help Sam with the fundraising, I have now organised my cards and have some new designs.

I have loaded them on to Photobucket HEREand will be adding more today.

Can I ask for a minimum of £1 per card, some might have a fixed price and that will show with the pic.

some examples:

SAM_0096.jpg

SAM_0054.jpg

SAM_0079.jpg

I was having a look and made a note of a few I liked, but the site kept 'freezing' and now I can't access your cards at all. Is it just me!!

Anyway, ones I would like:

Number:

11 (hamster)

12 (cat)

16 (cat)

18 (crocus)

25 (horse)

32 (football)

39 (music)

53 (flower)

Not sure if they are all £1 ones. Let me know if you need extra for p&p and how I can pay. Thanks. They are great cards btw!

I was having a look and made a note of a few I liked, but the site kept 'freezing' and now I can't access your cards at all. Is it just me!!

Anyway, ones I would like:

Number:

11 (hamster)

12 (cat)

16 (cat)

18 (crocus)

25 (horse)

32 (football)

39 (music)

53 (flower)

Not sure if they are all £1 ones. Let me know if you need extra for p&p and how I can pay. Thanks. They are great cards btw!

It's probably my fault, I am still adding - should really have finished that before putting the post up but would have been sensible!!! :wacko:

Good timing, I used up my last two stock birthday cards last week!

If this doesn't clash with Brenda, please could I have the following from your Birthday list:-

60 Bear

52 Bee

50 Mouse

39 Gecko or lizard

38 Dragonflies

16 Beach huts

Could you let me know how much to send to Dogstar and how to pay you for the postage please :flowers:

Good timing, I used up my last two stock birthday cards last week!

If this doesn't clash with Brenda, please could I have the following from your Birthday list:-

60 Bear

52 Bee

50 Mouse

39 Gecko or lizard

38 Dragonflies

16 Beach huts

Could you let me know how much to send to Dogstar and how to pay you for the postage please :flowers:

Minimum of £6 please, if you want to donate more I am sure Sam would be delighted! Just pm your address, I will post.