UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye plaques contain a radioactive substance.... used to treat tumours round the back of the eye. The first one looks like an enucleated socket that has filled up again with tumour :unsure:

Takes work hat off and goes to sit in the corner wondering about my choice of career :biggrin:

:sick01: Oh FFS!!!! I was just dipping into a St Ivel miniture trifle when I scrolled down accidently to that eye one!!!

I really feel grossly nauseas now :( I cant STAND anything to do with eyes, or mouths or noses. I cant even look at a normal photo of a nose in close-up if Im eating :rolleyes: , then along comes that photo :ohmy: .

Ive thrown my trifle away now. hope your happy! :mecry:

:biggrin:

:sick01: Oh FFS!!!! I was just dipping into a St Ivel miniture trifle when I scrolled down accidently to that eye one!!!

I really feel grossly nauseas now :( I cant STAND anything to do with eyes, or mouths or noses. I cant even look at a normal photo of a nose in close-up if Im eating :rolleyes: , then along comes that photo :ohmy: .

Ive thrown my trifle away now. hope your happy! :mecry:

:biggrin:

Nooo! Give it to me!! I *need* trifle and I like gory pics :biggrin:

:sick01: :sick02:

Just how did such a lovely girl as Georgina arrive from all of that err well *stuff*?

That's Emilys placenta, not Georgias. Georgias was bigger and bloodier :laugh:

The white creamy coloured bit are the membranes, a bit like a sack that the baby and the placenta are contained in. You can see that the placenta is inside the membranes. With Georgia, the membranes broke, and bits of the placenta fell off as I delivered it.

I can honestly say that on all the sites I have ever visited NO ONE can compete with you lot.

Sick to the core.

Mind you the eye one........hm .....at least there wont be complaints from the owner of the eye (or hole) because they wont be able to see it on here

OOO I had that op on my knee. When ive had my hip replacement, ill show you the bbiiggg hole pmsl

:laugh: I am having mine done soon. My knees will follow at some stage as the surgeon says he likes to work his way downwards :laugh: (I have already had my back done) :laugh: