UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Megan Really Poorly

nikkibriggs

Megan went to vets today to be spayed and we thought after her problems last week we were safe and everything should go to plan, took her in today to find they were doing a total hystorectomy, so fine with that. They told me to phone at 2:30 so i did and they told me she was alert and fine and could go collect her about 5pm so there was me waiting for hubby to come home from work. phoned him to tell him hurry up my baby :wub: is ready to come home, Went to collect her and we were told she will not be coming home today, :mecry: :mecry: She has taken a turn for the worst and is really ill. went to see her and my baby looks awfull. she subdued and very quiet, (not like megan at all) they told me she has an infection and its serious they have her on drips and things but they don't know whats happening at the moment so please everyone send healing thoughts to my baby. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

cheers a very tearfull

nikki

Well this day is getting worse everytime i make a call. She is now having a blood transfusion now. they have told me she had closed pyo but it was open last week, so im now worried sick im going to loose my baby girl. thankyou for all the good wishes but please keep the positive vibes coming thankyou