UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 24

Jazz

13 hours ago, owl said:

I bet they did! 

Definitely a change in bird activity, they are starting to pair up early. Snowdrops coming out everywhere. 

My first three snowdrops bloomed on New years day. Now there are several.

I have had one  one bullfinch and one bird greyish colouing with black cap on head, same size as bullfinch. This week I have teo of each. 

11 hours ago, blackmagic said:

My first three snowdrops bloomed on New years day. Now there are several.

I have had one  one bullfinch and one bird greyish colouring with black cap on head, same size as bullfinch. This week I have two of each. 

Sounds like two pairs of bullfinches? The females are greyish with black cap. Plenty of photos online if you search. RSPB and BTO have photos to help ID all British birds.

Hope everything works out, Jazz.

Thanks owl, that is what they are. The site I looked a tonly gave the male version.

The two males come together and the two females come together. 

Sunny but cold today but it is nice to have some brightness after several dull days with  ramdom rain showers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jazz said:

wow thats a lot of writing owl. cant read it all. rescue is a nasty place. so many fights. thats why i rescue myself and only work with 2 I trust

This refers to me blowing the whistle on facebook concerning a missing dogs organisation, Drone to Home. It's all gone a bit mad, first was ok then a few people started using it as an excuse to squabble among themselves. I will be hiding the post and thread later today, then setting up a page as opposed to a profile which makes it easier to control, and copying my statement on to there.

he got there ok. I messaged the hotel and asked them to give him a message, he was over the moon with that. there are nice places to eat where he is, gives the bill to work so thats ok, hes working every day, doing interviews to get his team together

been a bad few days. my heel has been bleeding so putting a dressing on it. had trouble with some people so they are unfriended. 

Hope your week is better x

be safe and warm xxxx