UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July 23

Jazz

hi guys. you ok?

Just looked at my british gas account. seems im paying too much it says, so have just reduced it by £20 a month. they quickly put it up, but dont reduce it hmmmmm

Edited by Jazz

That will be useful, certainly.

We are ok now but Fin is very displeased. We packed a picnic, intending to go to Whitwell where I spent most of my childhood. It's not that far away, but makes sense to make a day of it to see the well-dressings and do some exploring of footpaths. Fin has never been there. 5 miles from starting out, van loses power, luckily somewhere I can pull off safely. AA got to us quickly, man did lots of checks and decided fuel pump, towed us back to garage. No fuel pumps available for this model, long delays before any expected, so I went online and have managed to get a 2nd hand one via my Kangoo group on Facebook. Feeling happy about that, but Fin was rather anxious about being towed home. He was safe in his crate, but could not see me as I was in the tow van. He was relieved to see me again. 

Trev is going to take us to the reserve tomorrow, so I expect Fin will forgive me for his lack of an interesting walk today. I am feeling rather wiped out.