UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

morning. All the staff have turned up bearing easter eggs :biggrin: They are now apparently having a giddy morning in kennels. Its amazing how chilled they are when there is no danger of any customers catching them singing and dancing their way round the kennels :laugh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone will think to buy me an Easter "egg". :mecry:

I'm such a big kid really. :unsure:

Am going to have a hunt around my recipes tomorrow and make Mr B an Easter 'cake' of some sort I think. Then I just have to hide it until Sunday.

Mrs B I would buy you an easter egg flowers.gif

I have the flipping lurgy ( sore chest ,headache , sore ears ! and a hacking cough that a 100 a day smoker would wince at ) which is abummer as Mark has 4 days off and I want to do nice things not cough and splutter everywhere

I got up very early to help the easter bunny hide eggs all over the Dogstar website , that bunny is sneaky and some of them are very well hidden :ninja:

Sam - I hope you are less lurgyfied soon flowers.gif

For your mum Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Mrs B - I bought my own egg (I was given one by a supplier a couple of weeks ago but ate it) flowers.gif

RMF : Had a lovely long walk with the dogs. Saw some doggy friends that we hadn't seen for a few weeks so the boys had a whale of a time. Timmy was crated in the boot with Max, so he couldn't chew any more seatbelts rolleyes.gif

Am about to have my first hot cross bun.

Edited by merledogs

Re Easter eggs - haven't been given one so have comforted myself by eating the Munchkins choccy buttons. Will have to go and buy some more as they're expecting to do an Easter choc hunt this afternoon.

RMF - OH has post holiday miseries. :mecry: I have little sympathy and have sent him to the gym to run himself happy.

I've spent all morning cleaning the house. If I was a bit mor organised and cleaned it regularly I wouldn't have to blitz it when visitors are coming. :rolleyes:

I've been busy and it doesn't seem to have made a jot of difference to my tip of a house :mad:

Fleur has been on chicken watch all morning, Dex keeps going out and woofing and playbowing at her, but she's far too dedicated to stop for a wrestle.

Off to walk the dogs, clean out the small furries then more decluttering I suppose.

Afternoon all :) :GroupHug: for poorly peeps.

Apart from looking forward to a long weekend of doing not very much at all, I have no RMFs :unsure:

Me neither...

Daisy is going to bake this cake today :pinkie:

That looks nummy....

I brought some easter eggs for everyone :flowers:

creamed-caramel-chunky-chocolate-egg-300x300.jpg

I've been busy and it doesn't seem to have made a jot of difference to my tip of a house :mad:

That's a pain! Mine is now deceptively decluttered - that's because I've chucked it all in the spare room. It's now tidyish and I've dusted, hoovered and washed the kitchen floor. So it looks ok to me. Unfortunately my clean freak daughter-in-law is coming this weekend. Doubt if it will meet her standards. She even has a special way to fold towels!! FGS!! :wacko:

I was up earlier than I would be to go to work so that we could be out befote the bank holiday traffic, had breakfast in McD's then into Chippenham the "plan" had been to just "nip" into Argos pay for and collect all the stuff I reserved online last night, then straight over to Sainsbury's to do the shop that I loath doing but had no choice cos all the Tesco delivery slots were booked hopefully arriving shortly after 9 and home again by 10 - 10:30. Ahhhh plans.... plans husbands make and insist are stuck to... until they change them rolleyes.gif

I feel so ungrateful I know there are women who would absolutely give their right arm to have a hubby who takes an interest in clothes shopping but I DETEST clothes shopping & hubby had me in Evans this morning before I could draw breath ... then I was loaded up with armfuls of clothes to "try on" seems that too was part of the "plan" - the part he hadn't told me unsure.gif I can just about tolerate the "trying on bit" but after having then done the Argos shop followed by the Sainsburys shop followed by putting it all away the final straw was "the fashion parade" arrrggggggg thats where I have to try it all on again with the stuff I already own to mix and match outfits etc. I grumbled, I snapped, and I got completely hacked off and lost my temper - yes its LOVELY to have new things, I really LOVE the leather biker jacket always wanted one, and I really really really like my snow leopard print kagool (yes really!) but FFS!!!!!!

We are having a very lazy day. 6.15am up at forest for a couple of hours. Bunged some washing in machine when we got home, had bath and went back to bed and slept till 2pm. Quick walk and then back in front of telly with Lottie snoring away by my side again.

I have seen a collar I love on the auction. Am I allowed to bid for 2? I would like one for Esme Lottie's pal who is a stunning Hancok lurcher.

Had a clearout and not counting the 2 xmas one's, Lottie only has 8 collars now so I can justify a new one. LOL

Afternoon. Have had the lurgy since Monday and it's still hanging in there with weepy eyes and much snot. Have really had enough. Probably not helped by going to work all week but as I was off with a migraine a couple of weeks ago not much choice.

Scoobs had a dental yesterday and lost a toof. He's nearly back to his normal self today so we'll probably all be in trouble come tomorrow :laugh:

I'm just looking at the website builder thingy trying to work out how I want my website to look. Am currently in how the heck do I know mode as have never done one before. It's going to take some time me thinks.

Afternoon. Have had the lurgy since Monday and it's still hanging in there with weepy eyes and much snot. Have really had enough. Probably not helped by going to work all week but as I was off with a migraine a couple of weeks ago not much choice.

Hope you feel better soon. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hope you feel less lurgyfied soon Michelle Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have a speshul way of folding towels too :blush: but I am soooo not a neat freak (far too lazy) laugh.gif

RMF : I thought I'd managed to find a seatbelt earlier, got a quote through from a scrapyard only 8 miles from me, but when I rang up they didn't have one. FFS why bother sending me a quote if you haven't feckin got one? angry.gif Think I'm gonna have to fork out £200 for a new one.