UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Happy New Year all elefant.gif

Hope there aren't too many sore heads this morning laugh.gif

Soooooo glad to see 2010, it's gonna be a great year, I can feel it in me bones biggrin.gif

I hope so! I feel it's going to be good too.

I've had a rotten last few years but can see 2010 being the best for a while.

I hope everyone has a good year, but especially those who've had a rought time of late.

happy new year everyone!!! i don't really do new year and was in bed by 11, my eldest dog is terrfied by fireworks but last night she was o.k i gave her loads of carbs with her dinner and used her dap spray on the bandana..... midnight came and there were some hooooge bangs and she had a small barking fit and that was it :biggrin: so a good start to 2010 for us :biggrin: now if only the kids next door could learn to be quiet :dry:

What a scary night, Rachael. Glad they are both OK even if you are now shattered.

Very hard frost here. We went up mountain to see sun rise and moon set, very spectacular. Then Wispa had a good romp with 3 GSPs, 2 labs and a springer.

Both Izzie and Jamie seem fine, dont think Izzie understands why i'm so neurotic :rolleyes: .Jamies nose has gone down a little so hes breathing easier as last night he couldnt breathe through his nose properly. Havent got a clue what hes done but it just appears to be a nasty nose injury, no mouth injuries or scuffed claws as my first thoughts were glancing blow in an rta.I just feel such an idiot over Izzie, she could have had serious problems because i didnt think but lesson is well and truly learned.

Sounds like a beautiful start to a new year Owl :flowers:

Julia hope you had a good hols in Wales.

:wavey: I only went for the day :laugh: :flowers: But I did see some snow :biggrin:

I threw some clothes on to go and get bread this morning and now can't be bothered taking them off and getting a shower :rolleyes: Only going for a dog walk and to buy pizzas anyway so will have a nice Lush bath later :biggrin: