UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

6.20am this morning was one of the very very few days I wonder why I have dogs,as if an hours walk in torrential rain and wind so strong that rain was horizontal wasn't bad enough it was compounded by Daisy rolling in fox poo - a fact I only discovered by grabbing her collar in the dark to put on her lead and getting it all over my hand :angry:

Wispa is marooned at Lizzie's Barn :rolleyes: Water has receded form the Barn and things are drying out but it will be a while before anyone can get down the road. Fionna is managing OK, and when I spoke to her earlier she was about to fire up the log burner. This will certainly console Wispa for the loss of the very exciting indoor paddling pool which has now receded.

Dex has hurt his paw again, but I don't know where or how. He's slurping it so it's sogging wet but I can't find anything wrong and it doesn't hurt him whatever I do to it, but he keeps on slurping. He's also singing now but that could be in anticipation of the twins on X Factor :unsure:

I expect Wispa is enjoying being in an emergency, she seems that sort of a girl :D

RMF my phone keeps bleeping which is an added torture to my ears..............Dex wwwwwooooooo phone bleep bleep :wacko:

Michellle, sorry never replied yesterday. Yup Freddie is a similar colour to Fergus. Not sure where he came from, my couisn's missus has had him since he was a pup. Will ask them though!

I think I have found my calling in life - flyball. It was our 3rd go today and I absolutely love it. On our team there is a Patterdale, a springer and a collie. Its fabulous and we both enjoy it. Henry came with my mum to watch, but they ended up in the car due to the rain!

I have the house to myself for two weeks as my aunt and mum have gone to South Africa. Have to get used to being alone again...dont mind it as much though! (if anyone in hampshire wants to pop in for a brew thoug...!)

I am working stupid hours this week - Wed through to Sunday 3pm till 12pm. Molly hates the fireworkds so am debating what to do with her...

Thought Eddie was a long time out in the back garden - went out to check what he was up to only to find a fencing panel half way down the garden unsure.gif after a second of mad manic I went into next doors garden and there was no sign - where was Eddie?well Eddie was sitting in nextdoors kitchen having a digestive biscuit and a head rub rolleyes.gif - he did come running when I called him though, so got another biscuit for a good recal laugh.gif

All sounds good Cheryl. What are you doing work wise? I'm wondering if there is any chance Fergus and Freddie could be related. Fergus is 7 and he did come from Scotland originally. I have the address as we were given all of his papers. There aren't many of their colouring about. I watched some flyball a few months back at a competition. It looks a lot of fun and the dogs really enjoy it :wub:

Sorry to hear Fionna has been flooded yet again.

Could Dex have a thorn caught in his paw or maybe been stung or something Marian? Hope it's ok in a bit.

Trying not to think of work at the moment. Last time I was in was a fortnight tomorrow so no idea what kind of welcome I'm going to receive.

He's been slurping for most of the day and I keep checking for things, short of putting his paw under a microscope, I don't know what's wrong (he goes into total limp, I can hardly walk mode when a leaf sticks to the bottom of his paw).

RMF Has Jon Bon Jovi had a touch of surgery/botox :rolleyes:

Hello Cheryl :flowers: